As with all our products, our Little Hoppa Baby Bouncer is crafted by our toy making experts. Each item is made with love using planet friendly materials and people friendly processes.
- Simple assembly
- Compact design
- Planet-friendly, non-toxic materials
- Smooth edges and surfaces make for safe play
- Alternative seat covers can be purchased separately
- Adjustable height
- Interactive elements
- Easy to clean and recycle
- Product composition: Natural wood and water-based non-toxic paint
Our Little Hoppa Baby Bouncer includes:
1 x Baby Bouncer
1 x Bead Rail
1 x Spinner Toy
1 x Bear Toy
2 x Mountain Tree Teethers
* Note spare seat and spring covers are sold seperately
* All material colours and decorations may vary due to the use of natural materials
* The baby bouncer is for a child able to support its head unaided up to a maximum weight of 12 kg as per EN14036:2003 stipulations
|Structure||100% Beech wood|
|Seat fabric||100% Cotton|
|Seat liner||Polyester WaddingSeat|
|Seat filling||Polyester Wadding|
|Removable spring cover – Fabric||100% Cotton|
|Seat cushion filling||PU foam + EPE foam|
|Teethers||Natural Rubber – Coloured|
|Suspension straps||Nylon Webbing|
|Furniture bolt||Stainless Steel|
- Only for domestic use
- Activities enclosed require adult supervision at all times
- Assembly to be carried out by a competent adult only
- Ensure all fixings are fitted correctly and tightly secured before use
- Improper assembly can lead to choking hazards
- Never place the baby bouncer or table inside a crib or playpen
- Child must be safely and correctly positioned in the seat of the baby bouncer. Ensure the child is facing forward at all times while seated
- The baby bouncer is for a child able to support its head unaided up to a maximum weight of 12 kg EN 14036:2003
- Maximum time recommendation of 20 minutes for the child to be in the baby bouncer
- Warning, do not allow other children to play near the bouncer. Danger of injury!
- Regularly check all fastenings to ensure that they are properly tightened
Frame and Toy’s wipe clean only, use a damp cloth! Textiles machine washable 30°. Do not use bleach. Tumble dry at a low heat.
Only replacement parts supplied by the manufacturer should be used on the product.
Ensure all parts are assembled as per manufacturer instructions. Ensure all bolts and components are tightly secured and complete inspection prior to use.
There are no reviews yet.